I have always been totally fascinated by crystals. They kind of remind me of flower blossoms, that grow inside the earth. Other than being mesmerizingly beautiful, crystals are powerhouses of harmonizing energy. They vibrate at a higher frequency than most solid objects, as they vibrate they radiate that energy. Actually, the first time I ever bought crystal was because it started vibrating in my hand when I picked it up!
Albert Einstein – ” Everything in life is a vibration”
One of the raddest thing about gem stones is they all have different healing properties. I absolutely love walking into a crystal shop and learning about the crystal I am most drawn to. 10 time out of 10 the healing properties relates to something I am going through.
Here are a few ways I use crystals everyday
- I carry them in my purse, my car, my pocket, and sometimes…. even in my bra. Worry stones have been used since the beginning of time. Rubbing the stone between the index finger and thumb helps ease anxiety. Next time your stuck in traffic reach for your worry stone!
- I have crystals by my night stand, and sometimes even put smaller ones under my pillow. Doing this is believed to make your dreams more vivid, as well as harmonize your energy as you sleep. I dare you to try it and see how you feel in the morning.
- Mediation. You can gaze into a crystal and notice what you see inside the design and take note of what thoughts come up. I find it really soothing to just lay down and place a stone on my heart and one on my forehead.
- I enjoy having crystals around my house for aesthetic, as well as keeping the energy in my home clean. I actually have a pretty cool story I’ll have to share at some point. Some people even know how to make crystal grids in their home to create certain energies!
- My absolute favorite is to wear gem stone jewelry. Not only are they lovely to look at but they also promote balance in the person wearing them.
FUN FACT: Most crystals are 100-125 million years old !
Remember to recharge your crystals every so often. You can do this lots of ways but I like taking them to the beach and rinsing them in the ocean (or any freshwater) or putting them outside when the moon is full. May sound weird but trust me. Every time I do this my I swear my crystals seem a little brighter and juicier.
I’d love to hear what you like about crystals, how you use them, and which your favorites are!